This large stylish residence is designed on the lines of the attractive era of Colonial houses. The full length front verandah has the ornate gazebo ends which are not only an attractive feature of the home but are practical outdoor entertaining areas. Beautiful timber work is used in the home to great effect and adds a warm feel. The décor really lends itself to period furnishings as well as modern designs.
• Attractive front entry with hallway and archway plus ornate floor tiling
• Large lounge room separate from dining and kitchen areas – air conditioned and a wood fired heater
• Huge dining area with bay window and direct access to verandah is adjacent to the great kitchen – new stove and dishwasher, an incredible amount of bench space, cupboards, fridge area and a chef's sized pantry and island
• 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
• Master bedroom is generously sized and enjoys a large walk in robe and spacious ensuite
• Main bathroom has a separate shower from the bath tub
• Master tradesman Bricklayer – faultless construction finish
• The grounds and established landscaping makes this home one of the nicest in Stanthorpe
• Detached double garage, 'exposed aggie driveway and entry pathway, fully fenced rear yard offers room for pets or veggie gardens in the rear, town water plus some rain water storage
• Very quiet location and handy to all amenities
Position, stylish residence, great street appeal and a large home – please call Logan Steele or Jemma Tripp to arrange an inspection that will really impress. (The owner has an incredible collection of amazing craft works so the photos may make the large rooms look smaller than they actually are – so imagine your own furnishings in place).