This approximately 2 ½ acre corner block property is in immaculate condition.
• Approximately 14,000 gallon rain water tank plus a spring fed dam with good underground water
• 9'6" ceilings throughout
• 2 large living rooms
• 3 double bedrooms all with built in robes
• Great kitchen with Tasmanian Oak timber work, plenty of bench and cupboards, pantry, rangehood, gas stove, tiled splash backs, double bowl sink with views to your back yard and rural setting beyond, fully tiled flooring from main entrance through large dining area and kitchen
• Large formal lounge with fireplace
• Large family meals/dining adjacent to the kitchen with easy use open plan design
• Super size rumpus (could also be great as a master bedroom)
• Bathroom has separate shower and bath and wall tiling for the attractive look as well as ease of cleaning
• Separate laundry with full height linen cupboard
• Full length front and rear verandahs – each planned to use as external living and with views
• Large lock up garage for 3 vehicles plus one bay for workshop/storage
• Fully fenced grounds
• About 5 minutes to Stanthorpe CBD and you get to enjoy a rural lifestyle
This property has been priced to offer excellent value for money and we can't see anything that is needed to be done to the property – simply move in and enjoy.
For an inspection, please call Logan Steele or Jemma Tripp on 07 4681 3311.