This is an exceptional property – right on the top of the hill in sought after Dalveen with panoramic views in most directions.
• Main house has been designed to act as a 2 x 3 bedroom fully self contained duplex or simply open one joining wall and make into a large 6 bedroom house. Air conditioning, wood fire, all large rooms
• Second residence is well set apart from the main dwelling and has been recently refurbished and is currently tenanted for $500 per week. 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 3 car carport, eat in kitchen
• The main house has full length front verandah to enjoy the views, the warming Winter sun and the cool summer breezes. A large rear deck off the kitchen and dining is another excellent entertaining area and enjoys the views to the South.
• A new steel 2 door garage is ideal for machinery, caravans etc
• All of the land is useable – grazing, some cropping or orchards perhaps. Several locations for run off dams are on offer. Large rain water tank storage PLUS town water
• The entire property is in excellent condition
1/ Live in one and enjoy an excellent rental income (currently $500 from the cottage plus $205 for the other half of the main residence)
2/ Use the entire duplex and still have a $500 per week income
3/ Use the entire property if you have a super large family
Please contact Logan Steele or Jemma Tripp to arrange a viewing.